As our honored guests, you will begin exploring the Magic city of Cape Town with it’s fascinating history, culture, natural wonders and vibrant city life. From Cape Town, you will embark upon a TRUE African experience to prime destinations in the Western, Eastern Cape and Northern parts of the country via the popular Garden Route.
Beholding beautiful lakes, forests and valleys with breathtaking mountain views will be the order of the day as we make our way to the absolute best of South Africa’s free roaming, prolific game and wildlife in the famous Kruger National Park. You will discover multitudes of bonus sights and sounds as we explore the great nation of South Africa on our journey together. You will definitely leave with Africa imprinted upon your heart and flooded with amazing memories that you will not soon forget!
COME JOIN US! – Hannetjie Coetzee (Owner)
|DEPARTURE/ END LOCATION||Cape Town International Airport, South Africa/O.R Tambo International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||To be advised|
This Exclusive tour of South Africa is a 10 day signature private tour packed with safari adventure and excitement which allows you to enjoy great South African hospitality
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa, Garden Route, Knysna, Kruger National Park, Oudtshoorn, Tsitsikamma|
|Groupsize||2 – 12 persons|
Day 1: City of Cape Town
- Arrive at Cape Town International Airport where you will be welcomed by our representative(s).
- Depart on a city orientation tour of Cape Town, known as “the Mother City”, the oldest European city in the country.
- Visit The Castle of Good Hope, a bastion fort, built by the Dutch and on to experience magnificent Table Mountain, taking the cable car to the top of the mountain (weather permitting) for spectacular views over the Mother City and Table Bay.
- Drive to the Bo-Kaap area, previously known as the Malay Quarter, with its charming colorful houses.
- Then on to Green Point before travelling along the sea front to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, a world class development of shops, restaurants and hotels around the old harbor named after Queen Victoria and her son, Alfred.